The Road To Ren

Our adoption journey to our son Ren William.

Musings by Elaine and other Blitherings. This blog was origonally intended to document our China adoption journey to our son Ren. Now we are home and this blog is about our family. I would love to have you sign my guest book.

Scroll to bottom to see slideshow pictures.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

We made it

We made it safely to Beijing after a 14 hour flight. It was pretty uneventful except Mark and Eden got sick. Please continue to pray that we stay healthy over here as it can be a pretty rigorous trip.

We are going to go see the Great Wall tomorrow. Eden is very excited about this. I will try and post pics then. I am having trouble posting pictures tonight so the pics might come later so stay tuned. Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes. God is Good!

Its 7:30 PM and I am making this post short because I am running out of steam! More to come.......

2 comments:

Mai said...

Yeah! I'm glad you all made it. I hope that Eden and Mark will feel better soon. Tell her we are missing her something fierce here. Can't wait to see the pix.

Mommy said...

YAY! You made it! Hope they feel better soon.