The Road To Ren

Our adoption journey to our son Ren William.

Musings by Elaine and other Blitherings. This blog was origonally intended to document our China adoption journey to our son Ren. Now we are home and this blog is about our family. I would love to have you sign my guest book.

Scroll to bottom to see slideshow pictures.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ren!


Today is very bittersweet for me. Today is Ren's birthday. Happy birthday baby boy. Our "baby" turns 3 today. For him today is just an ordinary day and he probably isn't even aware that he has a birthday. For me I am thinking about missing another birthday but looking forward to spending the next one with him. Wow, 3 years old. I am so grateful that we have recently received pictures of him and get to see his gorgeous smile (a first smile for us). So today Ren I am thinking of you and wishing you blessings, God's favor, and lots of extra smiles and laughs today!
P.S. Ren's birthday is September 1st. Even though I wrote this on Aug. 31st. Silly me.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Happy Birthday little Peter Rabbit...very soon you'll be hopping your way to a family who loves you.

shelley said...

How precious is your boy?????!!!!! I am thinking of him on this special day.